Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yee Haw!

The funniest thing about this video is the way he is saying "Yiiipppeeeee!!"  He would start out in a normal voice and by the time he got to the end of the word he would be growling!  Ah funny times.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

He is quite the talented rider! The wheelies were amazing! I also really enjoyed the dismount! He is so cute!

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. He talks! Too cute.

By the way, I'm not ignoring you after the email you sent me last month... I'm just taking awhile to come to terms with you being a Nash-loving-traitor. We are so disappointed. Expect an email soon! :)

Ericka said...

yes Rachel, but did you see he cut his hair? Ya gotta give him credit for that!

Myca said...

HEY THERE. THIS IS JARED FROGLEY. I SAW YOU BLOG WHEN JESSICA FOUND ME. YOUR FAMILY LOOKS GREAT. JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO.