Such cute pictures! You can just tell he is so happy and proud of himself! I would have left him out there just to make his day - think how much quieter your meeting would have been!
-We go into the family bathroom at the airport. There is a couch, a toilet, and a shower. Jackson walks in and says "Hey mom, this looks like the master bedroom!"
-We were trying to find the cup that we were using for Jack's juice. (I had forgotten that he had gotten mad earlier and had thrown it under a table). I kept asking him where it was and he finally stopped looking, put his finger on his temple and said, "hmmm, lets stop and think!"
-We were at the park and a dog was running around without an owner. Finally, the dog disappeared between the trees on the other side of the park. Jack asked, "Where did the dog go?" I said, "I don't know where do you think it went?" "Oh, he is eating in the forest" (the grove of trees where the dog ran to) I say, "what is he eating in the forest?" Jack answers, "Pie!"
-Jackson NEVER talks in his Sunbeams class at church, but today when the teacher asked if anyone had anything new to tell them he said, "My dad is the best!" So cute!
-I want to be a fireman when I grow up and drive a fire truck with daddy!"
-We are waiting for the maintenance man to come over and fix our door. I tell Jackson that his name is Anthony. The doorbell rings and in walks a very tall, nice, black man. Jackson says, "Is that ebony?" I am thinking, "What the heck?" Then I realize he is saying, "Anthony". From that point on I am praying that he won't say anything embarrassing!
-We are sitting on my bed watching a movie. Jack has been laying on his hand for a while now. He changes positions and throws his hand in my face and says, "Mommy, my hand is crusty!" "Your hand is crusty? "Yes." Then I say," Do you mean tingling?" He says, "Yes, my hand is tingling!" We prefer crusty!
-I ask Jack where his dad is, he says, "At work!" I say, "What does daddy do at work?" Jackson says, "He puts bad guys in jail, in dark dark caves with monsters!" (Last part is said with a deep growl voice!!)
-Jackson says to Charlie (in a high pitched silly voice) "Hey there little one, where did you come from? The hospity?"
-I am in my room making my bed, Charlie is in his bouncy chair in the living room with Jackson. Charlie starts to fuss and cry a little and Jackson says, "Tharlie, I am busy, I am eating my oatmeal, I can't hold you right now!"
-A picture of our old Explorer came up on the computer and Jackson saw it and said,"Mom, is that Mafews (Matthews) car?"
-We are out to lunch with a guy Matt knows, and his baby. Jackson turns to me, points to the baby and says, "Hey mom, is that Hannah Montana?" How the heck does he know about Hannah Montana???
-"I wanna watch the Jesus movie.....you know, the one about Heavenly Father. It's really cool." (I have no idea what movie he is talking about!)
-Jackson and I are having a conversation about how he is a big boy and big boys go potty in the toilet and not in their diapers. After which he asks, "Mommy, do grills (girls) pee?"
-Jackson LOVES to read the Children's Book of Mormon, and has come to know that the Lamanites were the "bad guys". And this his how the conversation went:" Daddy, did you put bad guys in jail today?" (Matt is a prosecutor). Matt says, "Yes, I did." Jack says, "You put the Lamanites in jail?"
-As I was looking at pics of Charlie in the hospital Jackson came up and said, "Oh, there's Charlie" and it was quickly followed by a very mad face and "Mom, you leaved me!"I think he is still harboring resentment that I left him to go to the hospital to have Charlie!
-We go into the family bathroom at the airport. There is a couch, a toilet, and a shower. Jackson walks in and says "Hey mom, this looks like the master bedroom!"
2 comments:
He is such a cute little guy!! We need an umbrella on our way to church today too.
Such cute pictures! You can just tell he is so happy and proud of himself! I would have left him out there just to make his day - think how much quieter your meeting would have been!
Post a Comment