
Well, if there is ever a time when I can't find Jackson I know exactly where to look. Lately his new hobby and the funnest activity EVER is to look at himself in the mirror, sometimes dance and sing, and other times just stare! He loves to look at himself.

This morning I walked out of my bathroom after blow drying my hair only to find him sprawled out in front of the mirror (pillow and all) just laughing at himself.

After I took the pictures he took the camera from me and started looking at the pictures of him and he kept repeating "Oh, look at Jackson, he is so sweet!" A little vain if you ask me!
3 comments:
Oh Jack you crack me up! I laughed out loud. Felt good!
He's so vain - he probably thinks this song is about him!
you need to change the title of this section to my favorite anchorman quote.... "hey everyone... come and see how good i look..."
Post a Comment