Saturday, January 12, 2008

LAKER DUDE


This is one of Jackson's Christmas presents! Can you guess who it's from?  Jackson had a fun morning with his dad, while mom got some time to herself, ah it was heaven.  And after a nice long bath dad put him in his laker gear.  

I don't know if he is singing in this picture or if he is just happy to be in his sweatsuit. 

Hello, do we have a model on our hands?  
And one final shot, the whole ensemble!  The only way to get him to hold still long enuf was to have him look at the cookies cookin' in the oven.  He quite enjoyed that.  

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

He looks all ready to play b-ball. He is such a cute little guy!

Lindsey said...

I love the pose sitting with the hat! What a stud!

Amy Michelle said...

I love it! Joseph saw it and said he wants to play ball with him.....then he said "wait mom do you know if he's any good? cause I wouldn't want to make the little guy sad."