Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Finishing off our day.
To finish off our day at the zoo we got to go out and pet and feed the stingrays. Jackson wasn't too interested in touching them, but he loved to watch them swim around. Mom got to touch them a little and tried to convince him to do it to, but it didn't happen!!
Jack was brave enough to throw the stingrays some fresh shrimp and dead fish (that was disgusting!).
He loved watching "Mr. Ray" (from Finding Nemo) swim around and around!
Ah, the turtle bench.
And finally, we ended the day by running up and down the giraffe tower. Mom was exhausted and so was Jackson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Look like you guys had a great time. I think I would be a little scared to touch the stingrays too.
i think that when jackson grows up he will work in a zoo.
Oh, a zoo keeper - that is quite an idea! But then he would smell like a zoo! How fun to have the zoo so close!
Oh, the sun! How I miss it!!!
Post a Comment