Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some unwelcome visitors

This is what I found the other day when I walked out to the garage to take the trash out.  Luckily, I married a man who doesn't get freaked out by disgusting creatures like this!  I have been forced to face my fear of bugs and slithery things since moving here.  Between large frogs, tarantulas, snakes, and scorpions (never mind the lizards we see running all over the place) I have had my fill of creepy crawlies!  
Here is Mr. Toad,  I came across him in the garage one night....he was gross, and I found out the next day these frogs are poisonous.

3 comments:

The Mairs family said...

Sorry sis! I have to say I don't envy you there! I bet Jack loves all the creepy crawlies though...

Robyn DeGaetano said...

AAAAAA!!! So THAT'S why I live in NY. I will take tons of snow over poisonous bugs and frogs any day!!

The Greenwoods said...

GROSS!!! I stinkin' HATE scorpions! I found one on the floor one time in between my boys' bedroom doors! The crappy part was that Andy was away on business, so I had to call my neighbor to come and dispose of it. I don't mind bugs or spiders, but those things are CREEPY! YUCK! Hope Matt saved the day and killed it!