Sunday, September 20, 2009

My little sickie!


Jack isn't sick in this picture, I just thought it was a cute one. This kid is obsessed with character pajamas...his one pair of spider man pj's are so small on him his belly shows and it looks like he's preparing for a flood, so I let him pick out this lovely little Lightening McQueen number and he's been wanting to wear them every night.  
This is also the chair where we find Jackson in the mornings a lot of the time.  For some reason he gets up at night and ends up on our floor, the couch, or this chair.  As long as he stays outta my bed I don't care where he sleeps. 
On Thursday he came home from school and crashed on the couch, he didn't even have lunch. He was a tired little guy.  
And this brings us to my little sickie.  We are experiencing his first bout with the flu.  The poor kid did not have a good morning, hence the crazy sheet behind him! I had to protect my couch....I've got doubled up towels underneath the sheet too.  He is in good spirits though. Still happy as a clam and for awhile there just wanted to be close to naked.  Don't mind the Little Mermaid swim diapers he is wearing (to which he replied when I first put them on him, "Mommy, these are for grils!") I had to put something disposable on him and that was all we had! (Not to mention they are Charlie size!)  Oh my poor little sickie.
Always a ham!  Now we just pray that Char doesn't get it. 

1 comment:

The Mairs family said...

That face was hilarious! I hate when the kids are sick! At least he has some imagination to keep him occupied!