I could not resist buying these cute little superman pj's for Char! He's the cutest little superman ever!
Playing with Jackson! It's so fun to see these two play together. You can tell that Charlie just loves his big brother!
Captain underpants!
We finally have Charlie's cheeks under control. I am pretty sure eggs were making his cheeks break out. We've been rash free for about a week. Except for this day, he had gotten a hold of a dryer sheet and his skin is still so sensitive he broke out in hives!
And he can't pass up an opportunity to pull himself up to say hi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What a cutie! By the way, he has great hair. It looks like it's all the same length... what a baby novelty! :)
Ha Ha, I love Captain Underpants! He is going to love that picture some day. You have to promise to show that one to his prom date!
They totally look like brothers! So super cute!
Post a Comment