Jackson and Charlie loved spending so much time with their cousins in Boise. We had at least one set of them over every day!
Superman and batman! These boys are quite the pair! Always giggling and being silly!
Watching the boys play out in the grass! By the way, Charlie had his first experience with grass while in Boise....he wasn't sure what to think of it. He would touch it, then pull his hand away really fast and shudder every time, it was too funny!




2 comments:
Looks like they had so much fun together. So great to have cousins around the same age to get to grow up with. Hopefully they can always be best of friends!
Wow - how funny that Charlie has never seen grass before!! I never would have thought that, but I guess being from the desert and all, it makes sense! I guess the fact that he shuddered when he touched it just proves that he's a desert kind of kid!
Post a Comment