Hadley comes over to our house Monday thru Thursday and plays with the boys while her mom goes to work. She is a couple weeks older than Charlie and having her here has made our summer so much fun! Charlie and Jackson just love her and I am amazed at how well they all get along and keep each other entertained!

I can't wait till the babies are a little bit older so it will be easier to take them out and do fun things like go to the zoo, parks, and story times!
I guess this is what it would be like having twins! And with such good babies, it is a piece of cake! I am lucky that she and Charlie are on the same schedules, it makes my day so much easier when they nap together and play together.





1 comment:
Oh, man. You are brave. I often wonder what it would be like to have twins and it scares the crap out of me!
Post a Comment