Thursday, December 18, 2008

Faux Gingerbread

We spent the evening making a "gingerbread" house out of graham crackers.  Jackson was so excited when I asked him if he wanted to make one.  He had no idea what it was he was just thrilled to get to "work" with so much candy!  (The kid has a sweet tooth like you wouldn't believe).
He did a great job, and didn't eat too much candy.  
I think he was proud of his creation.  Now, the hard part is keeping him from helping himself to little treats throughout the week....hmmm, would it be bad to throw it away after he's asleep?  Having it around could pose a problem....


4 comments:

Taunya said...

Ginger bread houses are the best.

Brandon and Rebecca Fuller said...

He's got the right idea. Pack as much candy on as you can to enjoy later. So fun!

Heather said...

cute little boys. I think our babies are close in age. My little boy will be 4 months on the 23rd of this month.

Anonymous said...

have you noticed in charlie's "old man" picture he is flipping the bird???

this is jeffy by the way...