Sunday, December 14, 2008

A true blessing

Well, last weekend we had both sets of grandparents out to celebrate Jackson's third birthday (yes my baby is three!) and Charlie's blessing.  But me, being the dope that I am, forgot to get family pictures after church.  So, this Sunday, before we changed our clothes, I ran over to our neighbors house and asked them to take our picture.  Keep in mind that Charlie was starving and we had pushed him past him limit, otherwise the child never cries.  So, this is our family the week after Charlie boy was blessed....we just love him and he truly is a blessing in our home.  

2 comments:

WendyandGabe said...

I laughed at you bundled up in a sweater and turtleneck braving those cold Arizona winters! :) Your family looks darling.

Taunya said...

I love the picture. It is crazy to think how quick your sweet boys are growing up.