Saturday, January 10, 2009

I guess it's time to update.......

We had Matt's parents come out for New Year's and Jackson had so much fun.  Between no naps, running Grampa ragged, and going to bed after 11 every night, this kid not only lacked sleep but, at times, he lacked his sweet disposition.  
Old man face
My little Chunk!  Look at all those chins!   




7 comments:

Rachel said...

Charlie is getting so big! How much does he weigh?

As far as Jonathan sleeping through the night...it's probably been about three weeks or so, so when he was just over three months old. I will admit that I think it's great! I'm sure Charlie will regulate soon--then everyone will be much happier, right? Hang in there!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big Charlie is getting! I can't believe that Jake will be there soon- crazy!
I am glad to hear that the nursing thing will get easier. Right now he is either sleeping or screaming while I nurse him. There is no in between. At least he is growing like a weed so I know he is getting something.

The Greenwoods said...

Charlie is so stinkin' adorable!!! He's getting so big already! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years with the family.

Taunya said...

Look how big Charlie is getting! What a sweet guy. I love the picture of Jackson. Sleeping pictures are always the best.

Lindsey said...

He is so cute! I just want to kiss those cheeks! That kid is a chunkers!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

I love the double-chin! No one can rock that like a baby can.

Brandon and Rebecca Fuller said...

Hey Lady!! Nothing wrong with being a little chunk-a- munk. My little Ty Ty could be his twin when it comes to double chins!