Sunday, November 02, 2008

Jackson to the rescue!

This was Halloween night after trick or treating.  Charlie did a good job and slept the whole time.  We had fun walking through our very busy neighborhood!  It was about 80-85 degrees outside so most of the people sat in their driveway handing out candy to the kids.  In some cases a bunch of people sat together and had tables and chairs set up if you wanted to stop and have some chili and drinks.....it was pretty fun. 
This was at our amazing ward/neighborhood party.  Three wards pulled this together and they blocked off one whole street.  There were tons of games for the kids to play, a train ride, a live band, a movie playing and a hot dog/chili dinner....it was insane, we couldn't even walk thru the street because there was so many people!  It was really cool.  
Our downstairs neighbors, Angie and David.  We didn't know that our little guys would be twiners!  I have been lucky in both Syracuse and here to live above or below people who have been in our ward! (A shout out to our old neighbors, Rachel, Jeremy, Clara, and Jonathan!)  It is so nice when we need a break, or have to run an errand to just call and say, "hey can you watch the boys for a minute?!"  
What a cute face.
He really wanted to fly! 

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the shout-out! And I have to admit that I'm jealous that you still get to live so close to good ward friends! I wish we still lived close; it's nice to know there's a friend nearby. Plus, during that first winter with Clara, you totally saved my life by giving me someplace wonderful to go when I couldn't really take her anywhere. Doesn't that seem like a long time ago?

Lindsey said...

I love the cute superman costume. It sounds like you had lots of fun on Halloween. . .what a party.

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween! Jackson looks like he enjoyed his candy as well.

Unknown said...

I just love it! What a cute super hero! I just love Hallween, everything seems so much cuter when it is on a child! What darling kids Erika!

Taunya said...

Sounds like a fun Halloween.

angie and tyler said...

they were the best supermen!