Monday, November 24, 2008

Growing up too fast!

Charlie is getting so big. I can't get over how fast he is growing.  And yes, he is still a scratcher.  If I take those gloves off, the first place his hands go is his face.  

 
 He is such a good baby.  He sleeps all day still,  hardly ever cries (unless hungry), and sleeps pretty well thru the night. He usually gets up around 4 or 5 for a feeding and goes back to sleep.  Jackson still loves him a lot and says things like "you're my best friend" and "it's okay little buddy".  I can't wait till Charles is old enough and they can play together.  

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe that Charlie is already a month old. Where does time go? He is a cutie and I am glad to hear that all of you are doing well.

Taunya said...

What a sweet little guy. They do grow up too fast.

The Mairs family said...

Your boys and their bellies! Makes ya want to rub em like a Buddha belly! He is so cute and looks just like you!

Lindsey said...

He is darling. . .when did he get so big! Love that kid and I don't even know him yet!

WendyandGabe said...

Wow, he is a big baby! I had to laugh at the gloves. When Persy was born I ended up using velcro to keep her gloves on tight because she always found a way to get them off!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Wow, he really is getting so big! And cuter and cuter!!