I couldn't avoid it any longer, I was tagged. In this tag you have to post the fourth picture in your picture file and then tag four people. This is Jackson, not Charlie, although they look strangely identical. He must have only been a couple of months old. We lived in Syracuse and it was winter, hence the big fluffy pajamas! I tag Lindsey, Rachel, Jessica, and Amy and whoever else wants to go back to their past!
Friday, November 21, 2008
I was tagged! Darnit!
I couldn't avoid it any longer, I was tagged. In this tag you have to post the fourth picture in your picture file and then tag four people. This is Jackson, not Charlie, although they look strangely identical. He must have only been a couple of months old. We lived in Syracuse and it was winter, hence the big fluffy pajamas! I tag Lindsey, Rachel, Jessica, and Amy and whoever else wants to go back to their past!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you finally had to succumb... If only I could tag you back. :)
By the way, Jackson was one cute baby!
Post a Comment