Auntie Brooklyn, Uncle Jeff, and the top of Uncle Tyler's hat!
The flight from LA to Honolulu was a short five and half hours (and by short I mean dreadfully long!) Then we waited for our plane to Kauai, which thankfully was a short (literally) 30 minute flight! I don't think Jackson and Bob parted ways once during the whole trip! Jackson truly has found a bosom buddy in his Grampa! (Although I am sure Grampa doesn't appreciate them being referred to as "bosom buddies!")
Charlie really was a trooper! We were up at 4:30 am that morning and his routine was tossed by the wayside as we boarded our plane (just barely making it, by the way, cause it took FOREVER to get thru the check in line!). Despite the screaming moment on the plane he was a happy, sweet little guy!





3 comments:
Oh the joy of flyng!! Jacoby screamed on our last flight too- not much you can do but pray they stop soon. I am glad it was short lived.
Love the picture of Charlie on Matt's shoulders. So cute! He looks so thrilled to be up there! And yes I don't think men like to be referred to as bosom buddies. . .maybe brothers from another mother!
Oh my gosh! How much fun did you guys have?!?! That's so great that you guys jetted off to Hawaii for a family vacation! Sorry about the fun flight--believe me when I say if you've had kids and flown, it's bound to happen at some point. Hope you guys had a fantastic time! (BTW: Did Jeff get married already?!)
Post a Comment