We ended up going to Boise for about a week this month. We spent our time at the zoo, getting pictures taken of all the kids, and just hanging out and enjoying time with family.

We had to hit the Boise Zoo. We ended up spending about three hours there, which is amazing considering it is so small. But the kids loved it!

My sweet nephew Gabe giving the tiger a kiss. What a cutie!

My nephews, Isaiah and Gabe

Nana with all of the grandkids but Charlie....

Lion in the background!

It is always so sad to leave these guys! Jackson, Koen and Isaiah have the best time together. Jackson is still telling me that Koen and Isaiah are his best friends! I wish we lived closer.

Nephew Isaiah, friend Wyatt, Jackson and Koen's rear ends!!

Some more cute tushies!
3 comments:
Yeah, I love how most of our zoo pics almost seem to be kid's rear ends while they look at animals. Lou's like "why do you keep taking pictures like this?!" :)
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I am glad you got to come to Boise to visit and I am even happier that you didn't lose any of the kids at the zoo. You don't have the best track record with that, you know!
I know what you mean about wishing that you lived closer. It is hard living away and being the only one that is.
Post a Comment