skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Why I love my Mommy


Jackson picked out a card for me for Mother's Day all by himself and Matt was his scribe, this is what it said: Why I love my mommy: cause I do, helps me go poopy, (ahh, hope I am remembered for that one!), play games together, play bubbles too, and we can watch a movie, read stories and books, and we can go to stores, and we can go to Halloween and get candy, she's a pretty gril, and a flashlight, and that's everything k daddy?!
5 comments:
That is so funny--and sweet! I can't wait for Clara to start dictating special cards for my big days. :)
What a cute picture of you and the boys!!! Aw..Jackson is so sweet:)
I love the picture with you and the boys. They are such lucky boys to have you.
Ericka--you and your boys look soooo stinkin cute. Jackson sound like such a sweet boy. Love it!
You are a very pretty girl. That is so sweet. I love what children think about.
Post a Comment