Monday, April 27, 2009

A day without red cheeks!

I just had to post a picture of Charlie without the red cheeks! I don't know if it is the weather or if we finally got his diet figured out, but his cheeks are clear and not red!  I am sure tomorrow they will be irritated again, but I just had to document this momentous day! 

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a difference between your last two posts! His cheeks look awesome! I hope you have found out what caused it and found the cure! He is so cute. . .makes me so excited for my little guy to come!

Jessica said...

Cute little guy! His poor little cheeks. I can't believe that one day can make that much difference.

Unknown said...

Erika, your boys are just so cute! I can't believe how big they are, it seems like yesterday we were havin' play dates!

angie and tyler said...

poor little cheeks