Thursday, February 05, 2009

On Monday night, we met up with some friends at Xtreme Play.  It took Jack a little while to feel comfortable but once he got the hang of it, he was climbing up huge stairs to go down big slides!! He spent a lot of time going through this little tunnel, after which he would stand up and jump half way down the slide only to go head first into the soft wall.....silly kid! 
Charlie had a good time chewing on his bee.But he thought it was more fun to bounce on the outside of the bouncy house!!  It was a fun night had by all.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

looks like a fun night! Your hair is cute and I just love how chubby Charlie is. I can't believe how big he is getting. Where does the time go?

Suzanne said...

What a fun place! They need places like that for us big kids!

Autumn said...

What a fun family activity. Do grown-ups get to play there too? I sure hope so.