Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just Hanging Out

We finally found a use for Jackson's big boy underwears since he refuses to potty train!  They make a great beenie!


Happy boy. 

10 comments:

Heather J. said...

I wish little Ethan and Charlie could play (or just stare these days) with each other. Charlie is such a handsome little guy and Jackson is as coy as ever. Nice hat!

The Greenwoods said...

Charlie is absolutely adorable! I get excited whenever you post new pictures of him--because he's got the sweetest face and the most perfect features!!! And as for Jackson's underwear picture....there are no words! Hilarious!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Awwww - look how cute Charlie is! By the way - I LOVE his name. And by the way, NY misses you, too... :)

Rachel said...

Charlie is super cute. I love the pictures. And of course what's not to love about a cute little boy with underoos on his head??

Autumn said...

Oh what a beautiful baby boy. How sweet. It is so fun to see these sweet pictures.
PS-I have found it is easy as pie to potty train an older child than a younger one so do not despair. Jackson will just figure it out one day and that will be it.

Lindsey said...

Oh, he looks so big! Love love love Jackson's hat. That is awesome. Your boys are darling.

Taunya said...

I love the recent photos. That Jackson is way too funny. I must see that little guy again soon. He has grown up so quickly.

Tara H said...

oh, he is sooo cute. hey, I added you to my blog list! now I can keep tabs on ya : )

Anonymous said...

Charlie is so cute!!! I love the picts...can't wait to see more.
Jackson's hat is also very cute! I can't believe how big he is! I am sure he is a great big brother!

Melt Momma's Heart said...

Charlie is a glass doll baby with such perfect skin and features!