Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun with Dad!

Last night Matt took Jackson to Jump and Bounce for a much needed release of energy!  He had a great time. 
That smile! 
Future basketball star in the making
We need one of these cages at home so I can keep the kid contained!!
And I caught a little smile from my Charlie!!  What a cutie!  

7 comments:

The Cake Lady said...

Oh my goodness!!
I miss little Jackson! what a beautiful site you have put together!
Please tell him hi from Aunt Shelley! These pictures of your beautiful family brought tears to my eyes!!!
Matt it was so good to see you and see what a GREAT dad you are!

The Greenwoods said...

You seriously have the CUTEST kids ever! I just want to squeeze Jackson and Charlie....he's super yummy!!! I love when you post pictures of your kids--it always brightens my day....

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big Charlie looks already. . .they grow up so fast. Jackson has quite possibly the best cheeser around.

angie and tyler said...

matt is so good to take jackson out like that.

Taunya said...

That picture of Charlie is priceless.

Unknown said...

Look at those cute little boys! Erika they are just darling!

The Mairs family said...

He looks just like Jackson did! Oh, my how DNA never lies!