Friday, May 30, 2008

Ways to entertain oneself!

I have been so tired since our recent trip to San Diego that I don't have the energy to entertain Jackson, I feel like all I do is clean and then crash of exhaustion on the couch (I know, Waaah! Waaah! Waaah!)  
So, the kid has found an interesting way to entertain himself.  I found him in the bathtub (no water mind you) rolling golf balls up and down the slope of the tub!  
Well, at least he is well contained and can't get into too much trouble!  

2 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

Golf balls?!?!?! He is sooo his Father!! That's funny! Watch out though because while we were renting our apartment in Chandler, Colby took the cover off the shower drain and rolled some of Andy's golf balls down it!!! We had to get a shop vac to suck them out! How do their little devious minds work? It was quite an adventure!

Jeremy said...

A boy after my our heart, I still do that - but it isn't as cute. Autumn and I love reading your blog. We hope everything is great in Arizona and we miss you guys.