
To finish off our week with the cousins we had a low key day on Sunday, Matt, Jack and I went to church and Heather and Tiff and the kids prepared to leave the next day. We made a yummy dinner of regular and greek tacos and then headed out to walk around the duck pond for one last HURRAH before we said good bye to my sisters and their kids.


Jackson was so sad to say good bye to his buddies and still asks for them every once in a while! We wish we lived closer to them all, but we are grateful we get to see them as often as we do.
3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a way fun week together. You are all getting quite the crew of kids in the family. Too fun. Can't wait for Charlie to join the mix!
How much fun! These kids are so cute. I bet they were such a riot. Hope you are feeling well.
Ha, ha, I just tagged you. So now you have to go to my blog to see what you have to do!
Post a Comment