
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Spoiled! Spoiled! Spoiled!
We spent Christmas in Cali and had so much fun with Gramma, Grampa, Uncle Jeff, and Great Nana (Nanny). Jackson got so many presents and was not starving for attention to say the least!! We saved our presents from Nana and Papa for when we got home and we came home to some pretty cool gifts as well! So, I just wanted to take a picture to show you how spoiled a two year old could be!! He loves all of his new toys and mom is having fun finding places for them in his room!! Thanks everyone for all the gifts! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Holy Cow he made out like a bandit! That is quite the stash! Go Jackson!
What a haul! I wish I were 2 and cute again... :)
WOW! Yes I would say he was a little spoiled too... but isn't that why we have kids?
Post a Comment