Last night Matt was sitting in one of our chairs and it broke (uhhhh....) anyway, he went and pulled out his tool set and as soon as Jack saw him pull out his hammer, he ran back into his room and brought out his own tool set and started helping put the chair back together. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Hmmmm..which tool to use!



That's right Jackson, saw away!

Matt couldn't have fixed the chair without him!
4 comments:
That a cute handyman you have! You may need to send him to my house to fix few things.
What a cute little guy! I love that he was sawing the chair. Don't you love when they copy the good things you do and not always just the bad things!
So, was Matt sitting on the chair WHILE the booster seat was strapped on top of it? Interesting...
I don't know whether you'll see this comment, but Jeremy wants me to say: Nice TV.
Post a Comment