Wednesday, January 06, 2010

More Christmas

I have about 300 pictures from Christmas so I thought I would add some more.
And I thought I would start out with Matt's brothers. They are dorks!
Wow what devotion!
Watching some tv!
It's a little more comfortable this way!
Matt's grandmas enjoying Christmas morning.
Jackson got a moving, growling, almost real little dinosaur. Char was not sure about it...
He did not want to get too close. As the day went on he would get brave and touch Crush (Jack came up with the name himself) but only if he was turned off.
Silly boy.

Opening up his transformer gift from the uncles.
Testing out the scooter.
New garbage truck.
Lovin' his new tractor from Nana and Papa.
Trying to escape.
Almost out the door.
At the park on Christmas day.
Uncle Ty and Charlie
Hanging like a monkey
Better get out of the way or he will run you over.
Cute boy
Great Nana and Jackson
The uncles, Ty Ty and Jeff


Look Grampa, over there.
Another little monkey.
Crazy excited face!

1 comment:

angie and tyler said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun.