Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And we are mobile! Sort of.


Just a side note: I am sure you will see Charlie's red little cheeks! That is another battle we are losing.  The poor little guy has eczema and his cheeks are always red and irritated.  

And I am sure you are wondering if my voice could get any more high pitched and annoying, and I assure you, it can!! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Hudson also suffered from baby eczema...California Baby face cream works great:)

Bob said...

Man... these kids are gonna hate seeing this stuff when they are 16....

Taunya said...

It was so fun seeing and hearing those boys. Oh, we are just way to far away from you.

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Haha! Every mom sounds like that when talking to her baby! It's unavoidable! :)

The Tolboe family said...

AWESOME! I love your voice, too. It is of course the sound every mom makes when they are taking to their adorable children. I don't blame you one bit!

WendyandGabe said...

Sorry to hear the eczema remains. The tips you shared with me made a big difference in Persy. Her skin has cleared up almost completely. Thanks!