We are in what we call "monsoon season" here in Arizona. We have been graced with some pretty incredible lightening and thunder storms. Matt went out to capture a storm on camera, the lightening didn't stop once...it was kind of freaky! And of course, you have Jackson singing in the background!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That video was insane!!! I actually miss those kinds of thunder and lightening storms! Andy and I were so shocked when we experienced our first storm. The rain comes down in buckets and because the terrain is so flat, you can see lightening from miles and miles around. I am glad that Bob and Carol arrived safely!
(Although Ericka--I am concerned if you have something suitable in both quality and color from your closet that will compliment Bob's eyes and facial features! Hope they get their suitcases today!!!)
P.S. I must say that we will miss you and Matt tonight! Collin is in town and so we are trying to round up some old high school people to hang out. Hopefully I'll actually remember my camera and I can post something on my blog so you can "feel" as though you were there! We'll miss you guys!
I just love Jackson's sweet little boy voice!
Scary! How often do those storms come around?
Post a Comment