Friday, July 18, 2008

A quick visit at the airport

Last night Jackson and I met my parents and my brother at the Phoenix Airport.  They had a two hour layover on their flight home from Italy, (I wish I could have gone to Italy!)  It was just enough time to grab a bite to eat at the airport.   
Jackson hadn't seen Uncle Sam in a long time, but he warmed up to him pretty quickly.  
So cute
Now, keep in mind they had been on two different airplanes for more than 10 hours. Jackson was very sad to see them go, but don't worry a little ice cream stop on the way home turned his mood around!  It was fun to see them even if was just for an hour!  

4 comments:

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Alas, the shirts were hand-me-downs from a friend of my mother-in-law. On the label it says they came from universal studios, so I'm guessing they were a souvenir thing. However, I'm sure you can find tons of stuff like that on the internet!

Harmony said...

Ericka, so I found Lindsey's blog today and then came upon yours. YOur little family is so cute! I am due in September too with our 4th. You look so good. I have a blog, but it's private, if you want to check it out, e-mail me at harmonyyoung2000@yahoo.com, I would love to get in touch.
Harmony

Taunya said...

How fun! It is always a special treat to see family, even if it is for such a short amount of time. Also, I love the sweet picture of Jackson sleeping.

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how grown up Sam looks. He will always be annoying little Hatchet Boy to me.

How fun to see your family even if only for a little bit. Too bad they don't fly through Phoenix more often.