Monday, June 16, 2008

Elmo's in trouble!

Jackson came into my room this morning, while I was getting ready, and informed me that Elmo had stepped on his muffin!  Just to make sure I had heard right I said "Who stepped on your muffin?" And he repeated, "Elmo!"  (His voice was very upset!!)  
So I went out with Jack to survey the damage and I said, "Jackson, what should we do to Elmo for stepping on your muffin?"  I was thinking a timeout or maybe a loss of playtime, something along those lines :) He said, "Mommy, he stepped on my muffin and SMASHED it!"  (In his growl voice) and I asked again what we should do to Elmo and my sweet boy said, "Be nice to him!"  So, we let Elmo off the hook this time!   That silly Elmo, always making my life more difficult, now I have to vacuum!!     p.s I know it's hard to tell where Jackson's skin ends and his diaper begins, but he is not naked!! He is in a diaper!! 

3 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

That's funny that you mentioned that he isn't naked, because at first glance, I thought you were taking naked pictures of Jackson and sending it through the world wide web!!! haha! I loved that story though! Jackson's a riot! I definitely need to meet him!

By the way, hope Matt had a good Father's Day with the Laker's winning! (Or you!!! There is nothing worse than dealing with a cranky husband when "their" team has just lost!!!)

The Mairs family said...

sly little devil!!! Ericka, what if Elmo really did it?

Suzanne said...

Naughty little Elmo! I always knew he had a mean streak! Jackson is a sweet boy to not punish Elmo.