Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ok I had to post this video.  This is of Jackson watching his first video on the blog, the one of him on the four wheeler.  He gets such a kick out of himself.  As I write this he is sitting in front of the mirror, staring at himself eating his lunch.  What a silly kid!  (I apologize for the horrible videoing.  He was sitting in my lap and I couldn't see the screen!)  p.s  he had just eaten a snack so don't mind the food in his teeth!  

3 comments:

Jessica said...

He has the cutest laugh! Too cute.

Lindsey said...

Okay, I don't even have sound in my computer (thanks to a temper tantrum to the extreme from Addie - lets just say there was mass destruction) and I laughed so hard when he was laughing at himself. I love it! His laugh was contagious!

jfrench said...

dude ricky... jackson is the cutest kid alive. i think we are needing a visit in the not so distant future!